Encoding the Scene
- Recieved a few issues and pull requests, thanks Christian and Felipe!
- Improved the README with basic hacking instructions
- Considered Zig this weekend, will stick with C for now
- Didn't get the summary video out this week!
Encoding C structs from Scheme
- Structs are laid out contiguously
- Do we need to worry about memory alignment?
- What about nested data?
DONE Try to finish instantiating a test scene in C (try Felipe's fix)
DONE Figure out how to create the C struct representation for scene objects in Scheme
DONE Get the
basic-gfx.scm example working
TODO Transmit drawing instructions to renderer thread in some form (SDL event?)
TODO Make sure that we can re-eval the Scheme code to update the live preview
TODO Render the completed image to a .png file
TODO Load and render an image file
The commit for the code from this stream: https://github.com/FluxHarmonic/flux-compose/commit/d4e4d3f849784a23669b27349d767ee503acfe6a